Our WSUD newsletter is emailed on a bi-monthly basis and is the principal communication medium for the WSUD in Sydney Program. The newsletter gives a summary of recent advances, legislative changes, research breakthroughs, new technologies and publications; with links to allow you access to more detailed information.
The newsletter aims to be a light and entertaining read, covering relevant topics to WSUD – we do the research so you don’t have to….
Subscribing to the newsletter is easy, simply fill click here. The newsletter reaches about 1, 200 water practitioners from the Greater Sydney region, nationwide and beyond; within Government, Research and Industry sectors. The WSUD Program’s strength lies in its network. Join us by subscribing today and become an active participant of the strength that lies at the core of capacity building – learning from and with one another.
Content for the Newsletter
If you have information that is relevant for the Newsletter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is relevant is may also be promoted on the website itself. This can include:
- Information, tools and/or resources that you want to promote and share;
- Practical tangible project or research output (eg. reports, websites, models, guidelines, training modules, fact sheets, scientific paper etc.);
- Funding opportunities. Eg. grant funding and/or rebates;
- Holding a conference, seminar, workshop, long or short term course and other training opportunities;
- Developing a project and seeking funding and/or development and delivery partners.